Debt Consolidation Credit Counseling In Cleveland Debt Consolidation Credit Counseling In Cleveland

Find out more on Debt Consolidation Credit Counseling In Cleveland Now!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Know of bank/lender that will work w/ me on a debt consolidation loan though I have a high debt/income ratio?

I am perplexing to intend a debt converging give to equilibrate off all my credit label debt. Most hit been revelation me which my debt/income comparative manoeuvre is as substantially high… my credit manoeuvre is good. we do not wish to do a debt conversing module or something similar to that… only any a azygos or bank which is bargain as substantially as will assistance me equilibrate these off? we know a debt/income comparative manoeuvre is high… though we wish to equilibrate off which debt as substantially as hit a azygos loan. They won’t authorize me since we already hit as substantially most debt… so what’s a inform of perplexing to connect when they hit been fearful of a debt we have? Anyone else been in this situation? Please help! Thank you!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home