Debt Consolidation Credit Counseling In Cleveland Debt Consolidation Credit Counseling In Cleveland

Find out more on Debt Consolidation Credit Counseling In Cleveland Now!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Will I be disqualified from obtaining series 6/63 if I took debt settlement?

I was not long ago hired by the bank which requires me to acquire my clothing 6, clothing 63 as substantially as hold up license. we hit taken 2 debt settlements in the past threefold years. The association we am with did the credentials check as substantially as credit check as substantially as privileged me to work for them. But will those threefold debt settlements ready me from obtaining my 6 as substantially as 63 licenses?

Find out how you can be debt free in 3 to 5 years here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home